Safe Schools Training Institute. Apply by 3/31!
Keshet's Shalem Education Project regional training for Jewish educators and youth professionals
Sunday, May 18 @ 1:00PM
Shalem Education Project
Regional Training Institute for Jewish Educators and Youth Professionals
Apply to Participate in the Atlanta Institute.
May 18-20, 2008
Keshet is proud to announce its first-ever Shalem Education Project Regional Training Institute.
The Institute will train Jewish Educators and Youth Professionals to facilitate Jewish Safe Schools & Supportive Communities workshops for educators, teens, and lay leaders. Participants will learn:
* how to design and facilitate workshops on GLBT inclusion for the faculty, staff, and youth in their institutions
* to use Jewish textual and traditional sources to support inclusive communities,
* about resources for creating GLBT-inclusive educational and youth programming,
* how to combat homophobia in Jewish youth culture,
* and how to use the Hineini DVD and educational materials.
Participants will work with Keshet facilitators to develop outreach and implementation plans to bring the Jewish Safe Schools programs to their home communities and institutions.
Expenses for attending the institute will be covered by Keshet. An online application is available here. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive one by mail or email. Deadline for submitting applications is March 31, 2020.
|More Info:||Click here|