Tools for Transformation
a Leading from Spirit training
Friday, October 20 @ 7:00PM
This overview of spiritual leadership, introduces participants to the basic concepts of WTC's spiritual leadership model, including:
* grounding in a vision of what we want to create
* distinguishing characteristics of Spiritual Leadership
* internal, interpersonal, institutional and cultural barriers to creating and maintaining our vision
* internal, interpersonal, institutional and cultural spiritual leadership practices that can help break through the barriers
* states of consciousness that are part of the learning and growth process
* the creation of an inclusive and engaging environment where learning can take place.
This event runs 7 to 9 on Friday night, October 20, and 9 to 5 on Saturday, October 21.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
|Location:||140 Clarendon Street, Second Floor, Boston|
|Price:||$50 to $225 - see our website for details|
|More Info:||Click here|
|Directions:||Corner of Stuart and Clarendon Streets, Boston, across from the Hancock Tower. For driving directions, go to http://www.hotel140.com/_Anav/directions_car.htm and for public transportation, go to http://www.hotel140.com/_Anav/directions_T.htm|
|This building is fully wheelchair accessible.|